Codycross Group 387 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 387 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 387 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Feeling of anxiety, discomfort, or discontent : UNEASE
- The dog star, the head of Canis Major : SIRIUS
- Ran after someone trying to catch them : CHASED
- Raucous rocker of the 1960s, Janis __ : JOPLIN
- Bed linens : SHEETS
- Part of a meal, e.g. starter, main, or dessert : COURSE
- Beast of __, common poetic term for a pack animal : BURDEN
- Official language of Austria : GERMAN
- Base or slab on which a column stands : PLINTH
- Husband or wife : SPOUSE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 387 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.