Codycross Group 388 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 388 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 388 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Scattering a liquid about haphazardly : SPLASHING
- Dramatic works of suffering, such as Hamlet : TRAGEDIES
- Not having any value, cheap, unusable : WORTHLESS
- To be on your feet at a safe distance away : STANDBACK
- Haggled : BARGAINED
- Person who is self-obsessed to an unhealthy degree : EGOMANIAC
- With an ugly, frightening appearance : MONSTROUS
- Political belief rejecting government/authority : ANARCHISM
- Suede ankle footwear, pointy toed and cuffed top : PIXIEBOOT
- Spear-like green vegetable, sold in bundles : ASPARAGUS
- A painting with inanimate subject matter : STILLLIFE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 388 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.