Codycross Group 388 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 388 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 388 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- They protect your hearing organs from cold : EARMUFFS
- Dedication, loyalty, possibly religious : DEVOTION
- Trapped at 90 degrees, without an escape route : CORNERED
- Rude, insolent, lacking in manners : IMPOLITE
- Types of dental restorations, sometimes gold : FILLINGS
- Philosophical principle of pleasure-seeking : HEDONISM
- Frightening or spine-__ : TINGLING
- Spanish word for lunch : ALMUERZO
- Being able to understand and work with numbers : NUMERATE
- German troops in British service in the 1770s : HESSIANS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 388 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.