Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- El __; historical residence of the King of Spain : ESCORIAL
- Extremely large mythological female : GIANTESS
- Sowing seeds : PLANTING
- Stored thoughts and feelings from the past : MEMORIES
- Counter selling quick, inexpensive food : SNACKBAR
- Surface to cook on : STOVETOP
- Historically artistic side of the river in Paris : LEFTBANK
- Pot for cowboys’ tobacco saliva : SPITTOON
- Young female tennis match assistant : BALLGIRL
- Synonym for drunk, hit like a nail : HAMMERED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 390 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.