Codycross Group 390 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 390 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 390 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Person who sells and/or prepares cuts of meat : BUTCHER
- Area or structure where automobiles are cleaned : CARWASH
- Facilitated, empowered, made possible : ENABLED
- US president who helped end slavery : LINCOLN
- Entry point at an airport where goods are checked : CUSTOMS
- __ soup helps fight colds : CHICKEN
- The __ Eight, Tarantino’s dabble into westerns : HATEFUL
- Jules Verne’s world voyager character: __ Fogg : PHILEAS
- Green fruit with round pit and leathery shell : AVOCADO
- Combat sport featured in all modern Olympic Games : FENCING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 390 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.