Codycross Group 391 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 391 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 391 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- __ pig, small porcine turned on a spit : SUCKLING
- Body frame : SKELETON
- Bark spice with anti-inflammatory properties : CINNAMON
- Confirm the authenticity of something : VALIDATE
- Says hallelujah and praises a god : REJOICES
- Sentimental singing or serenading : CROONING
- Supply a crop with water : IRRIGATE
- Rare metal used for capacitors, named after Greek : TANTALUM
- Disadvantage, negative aspect, downside : DRAWBACK
- Hollow tube in which a piston moves : CYLINDER
- A belt used to move items in a factory : CONVEYOR
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 392 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.