Codycross Group 393 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 393 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 393 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Small sovereign principality in Pyrenees region : ANDORRA
- A wind __ generates electricity, invented in 1887 : TURBINE
- The original creator of a company or institution : FOUNDER
- Batman’s nemesis Dr. Edward Nygma : RIDDLER
- Hero in Greek mythology that killed the Minotaur : THESEUS
- Irritated, provoked : ANNOYED
- A repeated passage in music : REPRISE
- King, queen, or butterfly : MONARCH
- An underground prison, especially in a castle : DUNGEON
- Said to have been discovered by Newton : GRAVITY
- An object or arrangement resembling a rose : ROSETTE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 393 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.