Codycross Group 397 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 397 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 397 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- A half-year term in a school or university : SEMESTER
- Tripped – over words or feet : STUMBLED
- Unexpected drop in winter temperatures : COLDSNAP
- Chemical sphere to protect clothing from insects : MOTHBALL
- Codename of Windows XP operating system : WHISTLER
- Play by George Bernard Shaw: Man and __ : SUPERMAN
- Desert in Southern Africa : KALAHARI
- __ in disguise, means a bad thing turns out good : BLESSING
- The science of creating cocktails : MIXOLOGY
- Happy, in a good mood : CHEERFUL
- Wrongdoings, illegal acts : MISDEEDS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 397 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.