Codycross Group 398 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 398 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 398 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Strip of shiny material for tying bows : RIBBON
- __ Crue, US rockers with drummer Tommy Lee : MOTLEY
- Buddhist temple with many tiers : PAGODA
- The Two Gentlemen of __, by Shakespeare : VERONA
- Very poor person, as opposed to a prince : PAUPER
- A cure or treatment : REMEDY
- Anagram of briefs : FIBRES
- The capital of Tasmania : HOBART
- Drinks company, owner of Baileys and Guinness : DIAGEO
- Tremble from the cold : SHIVER
- Having or showing a mild, tender temperament : GENTLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 398 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.