Codycross Group 400 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 400 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 400 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Linguistics is the study of __ : LANGUAGES
- __ penguins, birds appearing to be wearing helmets : CHINSTRAP
- __ Park, Jane Austen’s Fanny Price novel : MANSFIELD
- Dress with no visible means of support : STRAPLESS
- An infection that inflames the lungs : PNEUMONIA
- Rhyming phrase meaning ‘very simple’ : EASYPEASY
- The grate or hearth at the base of a chimney : FIREPLACE
- Uptown Funk and 24K Magic singer : BRUNOMARS
- A difficult challenge (maybe vertically so) : TALLORDER
- Six, e.g. a box of eggs : HALFDOZEN
- Making you lose confidence, worrying : UNNERVING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 400 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.