Codycross Group 405 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 405 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 405 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- May or may not be successful : HITORMISS
- Stringed instruments, similar to lutes : MANDOLINS
- Two types of cars: manual and __ : AUTOMATIC
- Green shade named like a type of nut : PISTACHIO
- What the A stands for in the diagnosis ADHD : ATTENTION
- Natural feature, e.g. Niagara : WATERFALL
- Tennis __ saw the birth of the French constitution : COURTOATH
- Noticed, perceived : DISCERNED
- Harmless, safe : INNOCUOUS
- In television: not on screen : OFFCAMERA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 405 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.