Codycross Group 408 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 408 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 408 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Soft, squishy item for washing your body : SPONGE
- Japanese robe closed with an obi : KIMONO
- Put upside down or in the opposite position : INVERT
- Frightened : SCARED
- Closest Caribbean island to Florida : BIMINI
- Chinese astrology animal with floppy ears : RABBIT
- The main course, in US : ENTREE
- Largest hot desert in the world : SAHARA
- Agatha Christie’s character, detective Hercule __ : POIROT
- Fine parchment made from the skin of a calf : VELLUM
- A solution of salt in water : SALINE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 408 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.