Codycross Group 408 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 408 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 408 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Looming close, approaching : IMPENDING
- Breeze that hits perpendicularly : CROSSWIND
- Ride of the __ by Wagner : VALKYRIES
- First ancient people known to use hieroglyphics : EGYPTIANS
- Encouraged someone, gave them reason to go ahead : MOTIVATED
- Devoted support : ADHERENCE
- Artificial sugary addition or payment as a bribe : SWEETENER
- Kim __, Belgian tennis star of the 2000s : CLIJSTERS
- The Netherlands’ capital : AMSTERDAM
- Kevin McCallister fends off robbers by himself : HOMEALONE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 409 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.