Codycross Group 415 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 415 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 415 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Goody goody __ a sweet turn of phrase : GUMDROPS
- You mean this when adding BTW to a mail or text : BYTHEWAY
- Tennis player Andy Murray’s nationality : SCOTTISH
- A grump, a whiner, or a kitten sucking a lemon : SOURPUSS
- Anne Boleyn’s fate : BEHEADED
- Obstruction or occlusion : BLOCKAGE
- Could be sunny side up or over easy : FRIEDEGG
- Southern Italy’s two islands: Sicily and __ : SARDINIA
- Resembling a castle or a large royal residence : PALATIAL
- Base chemicals : ELEMENTS
- Rough number of passengers on a full ship : BOATLOAD
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 415 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.