Codycross Group 42 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 42 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 42 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Someone withdrawn from society, recluse : HERMIT
- Control used from a distance : REMOTE
- Macau’s tallest building: Grand _- Casino & Hotel : LISBOA
- Confidence in something, faith : BELIEF
- Classical dance form known for its grace : BALLET
- Shape-altering single-celled parasite : AMOEBA
- All together without a certain one, excluding : EXCEPT
- 80s film about a nonviolent leader : GANDHI
- Nigella __, celebrity chef and TV show host : LAWSON
- Pez was created in this Austrian city : VIENNA
- Architect of one of the Paris’ tallest structures : EIFFEL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 42 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.