Codycross Group 421 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 421 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 421 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Criminally dishonest or immoral : CORRUPT
- Less full : EMPTIER
- __ Bell, Sousa tune adopted by Monty Python : LIBERTY
- Green headwear with a buckle, worn by leprechauns : TOPHATS
- Avian Batman nemesis Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot : PENGUIN
- Person whom police believe committed a crime : SUSPECT
- Drivers take turns driving each other to work : CARPOOL
- Armistice of Mudros, in 1918, ended this empire : OTTOMAN
- Talkative birds : PARROTS
- Revive, reanimate, reenergize : REFRESH
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 421 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.