Codycross Group 422 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 422 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 422 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Four-piece orchestra : QUARTET
- Rabat serves as this N. African country’s capital : MOROCCO
- Whale spear : HARPOON
- Custom-made shells that improve the look of teeth : VENEERS
- Supervise, preside over : OVERSEE
- Merriam-__; publisher of dictionaries since 1831 : WEBSTER
- Pierced with a long, pointed weapon : SPEARED
- Waterfall shared by the US and Canada : NIAGARA
- Cut or shortened, like a photograph : CROPPED
- How most UK monarchs are now addressed: Your __ : MAJESTY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 422 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.