Codycross Group 424 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 424 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 424 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- No rhyme or __ : REASON
- Car maker with S-type and E-type models : JAGUAR
- Back fin on a shark : DORSAL
- Jack the __, killer in London’s Victorian East End : RIPPER
- Swiss city home to the Cathedral of St. Pierre : GENEVA
- Capital of Haiti: Port-au-__ : PRINCE
- Small splash pool left behind after it rains : PUDDLE
- Stroke in an affectionate manner : CARESS
- Mediterranean island, name that sounds like a tree : CYPRUS
- __ burner, lab equipment that has a gas flame : BUNSEN
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 424 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.