Codycross Group 429 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 429 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 429 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Winter statues of frozen water : SNOWMEN
- Stinging, burning insect that marches : FIREANT
- Temporary, provisional : INTERIM
- Dents on a golf ball or on a person’s cheeks : DIMPLES
- Vestal __ guarded sacred fire at Vesta’s shrine : VIRGINS
- Song by the Beatles: __ Rigby : ELEANOR
- Suppose that something is true without evidence : SURMISE
- Gripping tongs for delivering babies : FORCEPS
- An outing where you do not stay overnight : DAYTRIP
- Join in : PARTAKE
- Small tests of general knowledge : QUIZZES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 429 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.