Codycross Group 431 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 431 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 431 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Mulder and __, leading characters of the X-Files : SCULLY
- City that is home to the Royal Castle of Poland : WARSAW
- Rabbit wool : ANGORA
- Famous wooden horse taken inside the city walls : TROJAN
- Largest city in Southern Italy : NAPLES
- Cusses, blasphemes, damns : SWEARS
- Shed for aircraft : HANGAR
- Detective, private eye, anagram of hustle : SLEUTH
- Theologian Martin Luther’s nationality : GERMAN
- Pimples and redness due to an allergy or shaving : RASHES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 431 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.