Codycross Group 432 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 432 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 432 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Largest city in the Republic of Ireland : DUBLIN
- South American cowboy : GAUCHO
- Household fabrics like towels, bedding, etc. : LINENS
- Former name of Beijing : PEKING
- Shiny, like healthy hair : GLOSSY
- The driest desert in North America : MOJAVE
- Type of dry wine used in cooking : SHERRY
- Shirt fastener : BUTTON
- Deserves, earns (an award) : MERITS
- Small units or booths within a supermarket : KIOSKS
- Gently, not roughly : SOFTLY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 432 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.