Codycross Group 432 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 432 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 432 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Skilled craftsperson; user of traditional methods : ARTISAN
- Hand motion used for emphasis : GESTURE
- Food without any chemicals or growth stimulants : ORGANIC
- Misled by false beliefs : DELUDED
- Forrest Gump was born and raised in this state : ALABAMA
- Barbed, like a rose’s stalk : THORNED
- Enchanted, supernatural : MAGICAL
- In clothing, holes through which cord is passed : EYELETS
- A feeling of distaste or hostility : DISLIKE
- Little House on the __, popular 1970s TV show : PRAIRIE
- It ain’t over till the __ sings : FATLADY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 432 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.