Codycross Group 435 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 435 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 435 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Shabby and untidy or dirty : SCRUFFY
- The original sporting games were held here : OLYMPIA
- General __ Decimus Meridius or the Gladiator : MAXIMUS
- Percussion discs that form part of a drum kit : CYMBALS
- Educator, one who informs others for learning : TEACHER
- Capital and largest city of Nova Scotia : HALIFAX
- Head supports in bed : PILLOWS
- __ room; where you sit until the doctor is ready : WAITING
- Stronghold : BASTION
- Highest point on a house or building : ROOFTOP
- Setting or situation, especially in literature : CONTEXT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 435 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.