Codycross Group 44 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 44 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 44 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Bank account abroad, common in Cayman Islands : OFFSHORE
- Glowing globe that descends at Times Square : BALLDROP
- Someone who sends goods to another place : EXPORTER
- Passed out, out for the count, unconscious : COMATOSE
- He invented the lightning rod, bifocals and a stove : FRANKLIN
- Large sack worn for school or camping : BACKPACK
- One of the heroes of the Trojan War : ACHILLES
- Jumping rope : SKIPPING
- A device to replace missing teeth : DENTURES
- To mix smoothly and inseparably together : BLENDING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 44 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.