Codycross Group 440 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 440 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 440 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- A fly’s larva : MAGGOT
- Stitch used to hold tissue together in the body : SUTURE
- Transparent membrane at the front of the eyeball : CORNEA
- Man of La __, Don Quixote musical : MANCHA
- The first C in BCC used in emails, blind __ copy : CARBON
- The leather seat worn by a horse : SADDLE
- Painter, sculptor : ARTIST
- Showing courage and resolve : GRITTY
- Prominent vampire family in The Twilight Saga : CULLEN
- Groups of singers led by conductors : CHOIRS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 440 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.