Codycross Group 440 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 440 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 440 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Vigorously, quickly : BRISKLY
- Forcing air through a tube to fill a tire : PUMPING
- Likely to meet goals or deadlines : ONTRACK
- Predominant language spoken in New Zealand : ENGLISH
- Taking part in an auction : BIDDING
- A human-looking robot : ANDROID
- People who discriminate against the old : AGEISTS
- Showing talent and aptitude : SKILFUL
- __ Mountain Dog, large breed from the Swiss Alps : BERNESE
- Irrational fears : PHOBIAS
- Best friends with Chewbacca : HANSOLO
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 441 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.