Codycross Group 441 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 441 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 441 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Trademark for a non-stick plastic used in cookware : TEFLON
- Floral-glazed cottons used disparagingly in homes : CHINTZ
- Outdoor area, with plants, belonging to a house : GARDEN
- A mollusk in which you might find a pearl : OYSTER
- Series of 8 notes in the interval between 2 notes : OCTAVE
- For luck, avoid stepping on these small crevices : CRACKS
- An involuntary response to a stimulus : REFLEX
- London street on which the art deco Savoy is found : STRAND
- Deep holes or cracks in the Earth : CHASMS
- Largest country in area in the Northern hemisphere : RUSSIA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 441 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.