Codycross Group 445 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 445 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 445 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Uniform worn by nurses in a hospital : SCRUBS
- Often heard apology for swearing: Pardon my __ : FRENCH
- An unimportant, unknown person, not a celebrity : NOBODY
- Big tennis or golf tournament in North America : USOPEN
- St Francis of __, man who founded the Franciscans : ASSISI
- __ beetles were sacred to ancient Egyptians : SCARAB
- __-Elysées, famous tree-lined Parisian avenue : CHAMPS
- Offer an explanation of : DEFINE
- Scamper like a mouse : SCURRY
- __ dipping, open-air bathing in the nude : SKINNY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 445 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.