Codycross Group 449 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 449 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 449 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Arrogant, vain : CONCEITED
- Superfluous, no longer needed or useful : REDUNDANT
- Baffled and confused : PERPLEXED
- Moving nervously because of embarrassment : SQUIRMING
- Tears for Fears song: __ Wants to Rule the World : EVERYBODY
- Sign of the zodiac runs from December to January : CAPRICORN
- Capital of Iceland : REYKJAVIK
- Malcolm X was assassinated in 19__ : SIXTYFIVE
- TV-show host : PRESENTER
- Animals that prey or hunt : PREDATORS
- Home for an agriculturist : FARMHOUSE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 449 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.