Codycross Group 450 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 450 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 450 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Watching and noticing the details : OBSERVING
- Technical term for bad breath : HALITOSIS
- Shocking and appalling : EGREGIOUS
- Policies, dogmas, guidelines : DOCTRINES
- Muscular partition between chest and abdomen : DIAPHRAGM
- Very frightened : TERRIFIED
- Three-sided structure that supports a portal : DOORFRAME
- City at the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge : SAUSALITO
- Treacherous; crafty : INSIDIOUS
- World’s largest island (in area) : GREENLAND
- National bird of the United States : BALDEAGLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 450 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.