Codycross Group 453 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 453 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 453 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Mirror for checking what’s behind a car : REARVIEW
- Long passageway in a building such as a school : CORRIDOR
- Amsterdam airport : SCHIPHOL
- Generic description of a knight, pawn, bishop, say : CHESSMAN
- The Sound of Silence : Hello __ my old friend : DARKNESS
- One who steers a ship : HELMSMAN
- Debatably, possibly, questionably : ARGUABLY
- A vegetarian’s meal could be described this way : MEATLESS
- The queenly name of Hong Kong’s harbour : VICTORIA
- Disney classic music film, released in 1940 : FANTASIA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 453 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.