Codycross Group 456 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 456 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 456 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Show of floats and marching through a town : PARADE
- Go from A to B : TRAVEL
- Bad-tempered, like the internet cat : GRUMPY
- Worldwide : GLOBAL
- Arrange, categorize, classify : ASSORT
- South __, US state, the location of Mount Rushmore : DAKOTA
- Partition between the nostrils that can be pierced : SEPTUM
- The offspring of a lion and a female tiger : LIGERS
- An exit for a pipe or sewer : OUTLET
- Describes a rough or harsh-sounding voice : HOARSE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 456 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.