Codycross Group 459 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 459 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 459 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Enclosed by brick or stone boundaries : WALLED
- Container for several animals to drink from : TROUGH
- Word used to describe the UK leaving the EU : BREXIT
- Root with a zing, used in teas, curries, cakes : GINGER
- Film depicting blue humanoids living on Pandora : AVATAR
- Don Draper is center-stage of the 60s ad agency : MADMEN
- Four-leaved ones are lucky : CLOVER
- Gives plants essential liquid to live : WATERS
- Lebanon’s largest city : BEIRUT
- Edgar’s scheming brother in King Lear : EDMUND
- Physically weak, frail or delicate : FEEBLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 459 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.