Codycross Group 46 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 46 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 46 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Kiwi operatic voice, Dame Kiri te __ : KANAWA
- Small body of water usually running : STREAM
- Former French president and corrupt mayor of Paris : CHIRAC
- Fruit bats are also called __ foxes : FLYING
- Determine where something is; find : LOCATE
- Member of the grass family, used to make beer : BARLEY
- Her ominous stare turned men into stone : MEDUSA
- Tape invented in 1930 by Richard Drew : SCOTCH
- The sad donkey on Winnie the Pooh : EEYORE
- Twelve __, family tree for Jewish people : TRIBES
- Detroit sound that brought us Temptations : MOTOWN
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 46 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.