Codycross Group 46 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 46 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 46 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Largest member of the primate family : GORILLA
- The rechargeable lead-acid __ was invented in 1859 : BATTERY
- Musical term for lively and fast : ALLEGRO
- Another name for the United Kingdom : BRITAIN
- Acupuncture uses __ inserted into the body : NEEDLES
- To decorate with tables and chairs : FURNISH
- Farewell : GOODBYE
- Regard with disgust, disdain, distaste : DESPISE
- Julia __, Pretty Woman actress and Oscar winner : ROBERTS
- A group of stars or other celestial objects : CLUSTER
- School for special training, military school : ACADEMY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 46 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.