Codycross Group 461 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 461 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 461 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- __ beans, Mexican or Tex-Mex staple : REFRIED
- Made an estimate about how large a number is : GUESSED
- Standing yoga pose, or a soldier : WARRIOR
- Containers used to feed babies milk : BOTTLES
- Creature with eagle head and lion body : GRIFFIN
- Lending a hand : HELPING
- Lady’s hairdo that looks like an insect’s home : BEEHIVE
- What many water bottles are made out of : PLASTIC
- Word with the same meaning as another word : SYNONYM
- Ocean where Hawaii is located : PACIFIC
- Not employed : JOBLESS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 461 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.