Codycross Group 463 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 463 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 463 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Small, green fruits that go in martinis : OLIVES
- The types of doves in The 12 Days of Christmas : TURTLE
- You tend to this just outside your home : GARDEN
- Military exercises : DRILLS
- Capital of Colombia : BOGOTA
- Sweet and old-fashioned; charming : QUAINT
- Said of a fruit that has gone bad : ROTTEN
- Kids nursery rhyme: The Itsy Bitsy __ : SPIDER
- Band of thin fabric worn tightly on the neck : CHOKER
- Optical glass discs : LENSES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 463 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.