Codycross Group 464 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 464 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 464 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Ceremonies held to bury the departed : FUNERALS
- Big wild cats with spotted fur : LEOPARDS
- Tips over in a boat : CAPSIZES
- A strong dislike : AVERSION
- Careful, guarded, circumspect : CAUTIOUS
- Apples becoming juicier and sweeter, ready to eat : RIPENING
- Searching for food in the wild : FORAGING
- His enemy was Captain Hook : PETERPAN
- Advocacy of women’s rights based on equality : FEMINISM
- Country directly to the west of Spain : PORTUGAL
- Sarah __, the Duchess of York : FERGUSON
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 464 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.