Codycross Group 464 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 464 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 464 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Famous Rough Collie on TV; Scottish term for girl : LASSIE
- Special dog food bits given as rewards : TREATS
- Paulo __, novelist most famous for The Alchemist : COELHO
- Grid puzzle for digits 1 through 9 : SUDOKU
- Informal photo, taken without the subject knowing : CANDID
- Large group of singers : CHORUS
- What balloons are filled with : HELIUM
- Long sticks some circus performers walk on : STILTS
- Mended a wound : HEALED
- They are the people invited to a party : GUESTS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 464 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.