Codycross Group 466 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 466 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 466 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Climate that is hot and humid, like in Bora Bora : TROPICAL
- Exemption from punishment : IMPUNITY
- Slick jacket worn to repel water : RAINCOAT
- Circular routes; loops : CIRCUITS
- Publication of events from the previous 12 months : YEARBOOK
- Often stubbed, can be painted : TOENAILS
- Warning someone about a danger : ALERTING
- Greek god of the sea : POSEIDON
- Rikki-Tikki-Tavi was one of these mammals : MONGOOSE
- Table container for wine : DECANTER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 466 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.