Codycross Group 467 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 467 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 467 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Chimney __, danced on roofs in Mary Poppins : SWEEPS
- Country where El Dia de los Muertos is celebrated : MEXICO
- Small thin object used to sew items together : NEEDLE
- Loves a lot : ADORES
- __ media, such as Facebook, Twitter : SOCIAL
- Ideal, perfect state written about by Thomas More : UTOPIA
- Stevie __, Motown hit-maker since the 1960s : WONDER
- Dark __, stuff in space that emits no light : MATTER
- Goal : TARGET
- Oak fruits fed to pigs that make Iberian ham : ACORNS
- Amount one is paid for a job : SALARY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 467 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.