Codycross Group 469 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 469 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 469 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- To thrust into water : PLUNGE
- Bread shop : BAKERY
- Ruthless, cruel : BRUTAL
- Wooded area : FOREST
- Fluffy, creamy dessert beaten with egg whites : MOUSSE
- Walk with a limp : HOBBLE
- Head-covering for a Sikh : TURBAN
- Describe the meaning of a word : DEFINE
- Formal black tie attire for men : TUXEDO
- Person who takes confession : PRIEST
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 470 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.