Codycross Group 47 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 47 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 47 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Cooking glaze made of soy sauce and sugar : TERIYAKI
- Distance north or south from the Equator : LATITUDE
- Female child : DAUGHTER
- Used to keep the flames burning : FIREWOOD
- Someone who buys goods or services : CUSTOMER
- Sylvester __ is Rocky Balboa : STALLONE
- __ is a 1985 game where you deliver papers : PAPERBOY
- What one should do with what he preaches : PRACTICE
- Theodor Kober helped to design it in the 1890s : ZEPPELIN
- Lightweight, small shoes which are easily slipped on : SLIPPERS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 47 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.