Codycross Group 473 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 473 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 473 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Switches to something else : CHANGES
- Played Watson in Guy Ritchie’s Sherlock Holmes : JUDELAW
- Old English poem about the hero who slays Grendel : BEOWULF
- Murmurs, talks quietly : MUMBLES
- Shallow waters partly separated from the sea : LAGOONS
- Vehicles that carry coffins : HEARSES
- Arranged ahead of time : PLANNED
- Shortage; undersupply : DEFICIT
- Green fruit; main ingredient in guacamole : AVOCADO
- The largest primate : GORILLA
- Mozilla’s free web browser : FIREFOX
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 473 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.