Codycross Group 479 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 479 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 479 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- __ and spade, construction tools for sandcastles : BUCKET
- South African national park in Limpopo, Mpumalanga : KRUGER
- Cirque du __, alternative Canadian circus troupe : SOLEIL
- Diluted with plenty of H2O : WATERY
- Small city car by Renault, anagram of towing : TWINGO
- __ wind, is the Japanese meaning of kamikaze : DIVINE
- Raven-turned-dragon in Disney’s Maleficent : DIAVAL
- Aviatrix Jean __, the Greta Garbo of the skies : BATTEN
- Piles of stones at a mountain summit : CAIRNS
- Cecil __, diamond merchant in South Africa : RHODES
- In Roman numerals, XC, or 100 minus ten : NINETY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 479 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.