Codycross Group 483 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 483 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 483 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Repairing; patching : MENDING
- Having less height : SHORTER
- Transformers ambulance and medic to the Autobots : RATCHET
- Exhaustion : FATIGUE
- Lifting up : RAISING
- Term that describes the year a wine was produced : VINTAGE
- Adding a tracking device to something or someone : BUGGING
- __ through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh : DASHING
- Planet with four Galilean moons : JUPITER
- Producing a loud, wailing sound like a wolf : HOWLING
- Predominant language spoken in New Zealand : ENGLISH
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 483 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.