Codycross Group 487 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 487 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 487 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Alteration; correction : REVISION
- In London this is famously red, for making calls : PHONEBOX
- __ pony, small equine from the Scottish isles : SHETLAND
- Trees such as the pine that hold seeds in cones : CONIFERS
- Cold, sweet, dairy treat; comes in a cup or cone : ICECREAM
- Laid back in a seat : RECLINED
- Extends, makes wider : BROADENS
- Mozart’s first known name : WOLFGANG
- A small, supposedly harmless, untruth : WHITELIE
- Attraction associated with a circus or carnival : SIDESHOW
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 487 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.