Codycross Group 492 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 492 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 492 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Chew this and blow bubbles : BUBBLEGUM
- Christianity, Judaism and Hinduism are all these : RELIGIONS
- Repetitive tunes played on mobile phones : RINGTONES
- Excessive; said of someone who’s fallen off a boat : OVERBOARD
- Serve as a typical sample : REPRESENT
- What is said to a loved one before going to bed : GOODNIGHT
- Flight attendants : CABINCREW
- Filter slowly through a porous surface : PERCOLATE
- Author whose pen name was Currer Bell: __ Brontë : CHARLOTTE
- Examined, checked : INSPECTED
- Removing belongings from a suitcase : UNPACKING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 492 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.