Codycross Group 495 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 495 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 495 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Silly like a jester : FOOLISH
- Low-key LA music festival held annually since 2004 : FYFFEST
- West German name for former East German currency : OSTMARK
- Nationality of nduja, spreadable spicy sausage : ITALIAN
- Dior post-war fashion of nipped-in waists : NEWLOOK
- Break into small pieces, like a biscuit : CRUMBLE
- Preparing luggage for a trip or holiday : PACKING
- Perusing the pages of novels : READING
- Holds the wheels in place on a bicycle : FORKEND
- Maker of seating on horses : SADDLER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 495 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.