Codycross Group 50 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 50 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 50 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Moving through water by using your arms and legs : SWIMMING
- __ carrier, a military ship with a flight deck : AIRCRAFT
- Any general business activity : INDUSTRY
- Lump of tissue behind the nose, not tonsils : ADENOIDS
- Something that causes diseases : PATHOGEN
- Throwing a coin in one brings good luck : FOUNTAIN
- Michael Jackson’s zombie-themed hit : THRILLER
- Someone who tries to influence legislation : LOBBYIST
- Frivolous, not taking something seriously : FLIPPANT
- Mendel founded this science in 1865 : GENETICS
- __ Holmes, fiction character : SHERLOCK
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 50 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.